Every Time Blake Lively Denies A Naked Picture, Two More Emerge
Blake Lively faces the hydra monster of naked scandals. Arnold Schwarzenegger is ready for divorce. Natalie Portman stands up Oprah. Ellen Barkin’s live-in boyfriend is half her age. The only way to kill Thursday gossip is with fire.
- After Blake’s publicist called yesterday’s cache of nude pics (NSFW) “100 per cent fake”, an even bigger batch of purported Lively nudes hit the web, watermarked with a message: “Oh, yes, Blake’s rep, these are totally fake. We really, really believe you. Want moar? BTW, thanks for all the faps.”
The new pictures (NSFW) feature half a dozen cleavage and nipple close-ups, plus some thong butts, another full frontal, and a couple PG self-portraits featuring Blake’s fake tattoos from The Town and fully made-up face.
What’s more, TMZ notes that the iPhone and case in the nudie pics matches the iPhone and case Blake had in 2008. Did naked-celebrity-targeting hacker ring of terror strike Blake, too? And is it better as a publicist to deny against all odds, or to acknowledge and minimise? This will be an interesting experiment in PR strategy. [Fleshbot (NSFW), TMZ, TMZ, image of Lively, left, via Splash]
- Arnold Schwarzenegger met his two daughters at a Santa Monica hotel restaurant yesterday, reportedly to update them on impending divorce between him and and Maria Shriver. Both sides have retained divorce lawyers, but Arnold is apparently still wearing his wedding ring. [X17, Us]
- Turns out Arnold Schwarzenegger never had a DNA test to establish paternity of housekeeper Mildred Patricia Baena‘s son. Since Arnold already acknowledged the love child, maybe the spitting-image visual was enough? [TMZ]
- Ellen Barkin‘s live-in boyfriend is half her age. Get it, girl. [P6]
- Justin Timberlake and Ashley Olsen are “hooking up” but “trying to keep it on the down-low”. (I always think about gay sex when I see that phrase.) So down and so low that Justin’s publicist categorically denied “romantic involvement”. It’s not “romantic” if it’s NSA, baby, bow-chick-a-bow-wow, etc. [Us]
- Natalie Portman was supposed to be on Oprah Winfrey‘s post-Oscars special, but called in sick:
“She’s in a hotel room 15 minutes away,” a staffer sobbed. “But she’s not coming… because she’s pregnant and exhausted.”
The insult to injury? Unlike Winfrey, 57—who was truly ill and went to bed early—Portman was pooped from partying! As Us Weekly reported, she was out dancing with Madonna at 4 a.m.
- Us says Courteney Cox‘s messy marriage is giving Jennifer Aniston PTSD flashbacks to the time Angelina Jolie stole her man, and now they’re having a friend break-up: “Jen thinks Courteney is acting callous by running around with this guy but refusing to file divorce papers. Like she’s playing mind games with David.” [Us]
- People indirectly contradicts the above with an item about Jen hosting a soiree to introduce new maybe-boyfriend Justin Theroux to “close pals” Chelsea Handler and Courteney Cox. Unless it was one of those elephant-in-the-room frenemy soirees. [People]
- Jessica and Ashlee Simpson are collaborating on a tween clothing line. [People]
- Kelly Bensimon: “The psychic in French tells me I think too much, and that I am going to get married and I am going to have a baby.” Supernaturally fecund brainiac, that one. [People, Celebitchy]