Bieber Fans Attack Esperanza Spalding’s Wikipedia Page
If you were just Googling “Esperanza Spalding” – tonight’s surprise winner of the Grammy for Best New Artist – you may have been surprised to learn from her Wikipedia page that “SHE IS F****** REATARD,” or that her middle name is either “Justin” or “Quesadilla,” or, for that matter, that she beat out “Nominee and gay favourite Justina Bieber” for the award. Well! Far be it from us to cast aspersion on the accuracy of a user-edited font of knowledge like Wikipedia, but it certainly seems possible that fans of losing nominee Justin Bieber (or, perhaps, people who like to throw poop around the internet) may have been “vandalizing” her Wikipedia page, adding possibly-untrue facts like:
- Her middle name is “Quesadilla
- “She now has the 2011 Grammy for being the Best new Artist! Even though no one has ever heard of her! Yay!“
- ” JUSTIN BIEBER DESERVED IT GO DIE IN A HOLE. WHO THE HECK ARE YOU ANYWAY?” (n.b. this does not really seem to be a “fact” about anyone)
- “HaHa Justin Bieber, you’re just a little boy with no Grammy for Best New Artist.irehjbpojeh[ker“
- “(Dan cannot believe the Biebs did not win)“
Poor Ms Spalding! We can only imagine what it’s like to have thousands of people trying to kill you with their minds. You can check out all of the vandalisms by going here and clicking “next edit” to your heart’s content.