Are Rob Pattinson And Zac Efron In Love?
Pattinson says Zefron takes his breath away; Mike Tyson goes to jail for beating up a pap; Carrie Prejean’s ex says she’s lying about the sex tape, then sells some pictures to TMZ. Welcome to today’s gossip!
- This has sexy potential. Robert Pattinson describes the glorious moment he first came face-to-face with the man of his dreams, Zac Efron: “He was a really cool guy. That was one of the first times I’d ever been star-struck, but just because his face is so specific, it’s kind of surreal.” Since I was only able to locate one picture of them together in the history of wire images [fig.1, below], I’m pretty sure they didn’t actually bang, but sigh, let’s pretend. [ShowBizSpy]
- Former The City star Erin Lucas has a lesbian kiss with Israeli model Adi Neumann in some movie they’re in together. [fig.2] “I popped my cherry on camera. How appropriate,” said the gay-for-screen-time Lucas. [P6]
- Mike Tyson was detained at LAX last night for assaulting a paparazzo. Tyson punched the guy in the face so hard he had to be hospitalised. Both parties claimed it was the other one’s fault, so the LAPD arrested both. No word the status of either of their ears. [LAT]
- Carrie Prejean’s ex-boyfriend — the one she sent that masturbatory video to — told TMZ that the former Miss California asked him to lie about the video and say she was an underage 17-year-old in it, when actually, she was 20. And, hey, did he mention he has some other pictures of Carrie that he would like to sell to you, now? Because he does. In one of them, she’s kind of showing her butt. [TMZ]
- “I feel like I’m in a dream,” said awestruck country music nymph Taylor Swift after she became the Country Music Association’s youngest-ever Entertainer of the Year. Taylor won all four categories she was nominated in. And her new boyfriend’s really cute. Some girls get all the breaks. [LAT]
- Lil’ Kim skipped a court date and blamed it on a nosebleed. I can’t decide if this story is about lying or about cocaine. [TMZ]
- Simon Cowell is the highest-earning man on American television, taking home a cool $US75 million last year. In second place was Donald Trump ($US50 million), who must feel like such a chump sandwiched between Cowell and Ryan Seacrest ($US38 million) in the earnings list. [ShowBizSpy]